My 3Dprint experiment at 1:6 scale.
– Full 3D preview on my >> [sketchfab](https://skfb.ly/X8vJ)
– .stl files on my >> [Thingiverse](http://www.thingiverse.com/johnniewhiskey/designs)
– All clothes thickness are 1.2mm. Design to print with 0.4mm nozzle.
– Need 2 screw to fix feet on stand base.
Which size of screw? You can 3Dprint the mockup sample out and go ask the hardware store.
– Also require a lot of cylinder pin 1.7mm diameter. 15-20mm Length.
Hard wire maybe work. I use small wood nail (head clipped)
– Freshy (เฟรชชี่) is the word Thai people call the university fresh men or the 1st year student.
– [Other costume from my previous post](https://skfb.ly/VsCU)